Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yes I am already behind thank you very much.

5/31/08- 6/7/08

Recently I've just been living life here in Japan. I checked out the local library and got stared at for browsing through all Japanese books that everyone knew I couldn't read and then I got stared at again for reading children's books. I also went with my host mom to pick up my host sister and two of her friends to go to a soccer practice/tryout thing. To the best of my understanding it's a combination of a college player All-Star team and minor league. Mimi seems pretty good! Afterwards my host mom and I ate at Mos Burger and I drank melon soda-delicious! On a few of their signs was an interesting Engrish (japanified, botched English) slogan-Hamburger is life. I also met my host brothers girl friend. I haven't met him because he's in school in Australia but I met her. I had fun sitting around eating pastries and listen to them speak Japanese. I was asked to give a message to my host brother for his birthday. She was really nice. For Japaneses class we had to ask a Japanese person to take a picture with us and ask another Japanese person to take it so I asked her and got my host mom to do it...and yes using my host family and friends is a perfectly legitimate way to do my homework >.>

1 comment:

Jeans said...

>.> I shouldn't be reading this at work, lol. But I miss you so much, I just have to catch up; it sounds like you're having an amazing time there. 1. I'm really glad you like your host family.
2. It's great that you found a church to go to!!
3. You're going to model!?! That's AWESOME! You'll become famous, and everyone in Japan - and Korea - will learn about you. Then Yoochun will come after you, and you to will be married and spend the rest of your lives snatching babies together; I can see it now. 8D
4. I should really get back to work, I'm the only one not doing anything at the moment. But I'm glad you're having the time of your life; keep updating and stay safe! <3333